Case size (L× W× H)
45.7 × 40.5 × 11.9 mm
Case and bezel material
Case / bezel material: Bio-based resin
Bio-based resin band
200-meter water resistance
Power supply and battery life
Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
Compatible band size
145 to 200 mm
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm, progress beeper on/off
Alarm/hourly time signal
3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly time signal
Flash alert feature
Flash alert (LED indicator)
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
CASIO G-LIDE WOMENS 100M STANDARD - GLX-S5600-1DR
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.