This new MUDMASTER model was created especially for this whose work takes it into areas where piles of rubble, dirt, and debris are present. A special vibration-resistant construction lets them stand up to wear while operating cutters, crushers, drills and other heavy machinery to clear way large obstacles. This is CASIO's first analog watch to come with Mud Resist construction, which helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation. The screw-in force of the screw lock bezel on an internal gasket further increases mud resistance.
A new bezel structure lets you visually check whether the bezel has been screwed in adequately. In addition, Triple Sensor Version 3 capabilities provide instant access to direction, barometric pressure, and temperature information when needed under tough conditions. The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals as 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a double LED light and protected by a sapphire crystal to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable. The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
Screw Lock Crown
200-meter water resistance
Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
Double LED light
LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
Time calibration signal reception
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive
The latest signal reception results
Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/ Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
The auto hand home position correction
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
60 seconds continuous measurement
Hand indication of north
Magnetic declination correction
Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m ( –2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
Hand indication of altitude differential
Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
Auto log data (High/low altitudes, cumulative ascent and descent)
Others: Relative altitude readings (±100m /±1000m),
Selectable measurement interval: 5 seconds or 2 minutes
*1 second for first 3 minutes only
*Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Hand indication of pressure differential
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
5 daily alarms
Hourly time signal
Hand shift feature (manual or auto (during altitude, barometric pressure, and temperature measurement))
Battery level indicator
Power Saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
Approx. battery operating time:
6 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
25 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case: 59.5×56.1×18mm
Total weight: 119 g
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
CASIO G-SHOCK MENS 200M TRIPLE SENSOR MUDMASTER - GWG-1000-1ADR
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.