This includes a full international warranty
Chic and sleek as discretely shining stars. Signify your style. As golden and warm as the most beautiful desert sand, surrounded by a sparkling warm toned dust that reminds of the most refined perlage of a vintage champagne… Did someone say enjoy a glass of chilled champagne relaxing after a day in the desert? We love the idea! Cheers to those who know style even in the most extreme (fashion) situations! The thinnest watch in the Swatch Irony range, perfect for those people who know how to make a statement, with subtlety. One does not always need to scream to be noticed! The sparklissima treatment is a swatch innovation that brings extra sparkle also to the more discreet details. Metallic finish bracelets in leather and silicon complete the elegant luxury positioning.
- Water Resistance:
- 30 Meter
- Strap Material:
- Clasp Material:
- Stainless Steel
- Strap Buckle:
- Case Material:
- St. Steel
- Strap Colour:
- Dial Colour:
- Case Colour:
- Case Shape:
- Swiss Made
- Case Size (mm):
- Case Thickness (mm):
- Case Height (mm):
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental sprashes and Contact with rain
WATCH CASE SIZE
The watch case is the part of the watch that houses the dial, battery, movement and other working parts. Watch case diameter is the most significant and noticeable element when it comes to selecting the right watch. So, it’s good to buy the size that’s right for you.
Tastes have changed over time and nowadays people are trending towards larger cases. Men’s watches usually range between 38mm to 46mm; although if you’re looking at a vintage timepiece 34-36mm were common sizes for men and are still a classic size today.
Anything smaller than 38mm today is typically seen on women’s watches.
Generally watch sizes breakdown like this:
Less than 34mm – Small
34mm – 38mm – Midsize
39mm – 42mm – Standard
43mm – 46mm – XL/Oversize
Larger than 47mm – XXL
WATCH STRAPS & BRACELETS
Leather, nylon, or any other non-metal band can be adjusted for length right when you wear the watch by cinching to the most comfortable pre-made hole. Metal bracelets can be adjusted for length by removing or adding links. You can take your watch to a jeweler or watchmaker to do this.
The band width of your watch is determined by the distance between the lugs of your watch case. Watches with smaller band widths are typically good for those with slender wrists and for women. People with larger wrists (or men) are better suited to wear watches with wider bands.
Swatch META SKIN Watch SYXS128
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Authorised Online DealerThe Watch Boutique is an authorized online stockist for all brands.
This includes a full international warranty
- FREE and Fast DeliveryAll orders are FREE to any address in South Africa.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-5 working days
- Customer ServiceNeed help?
Contact us for any queries or advice