From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, come new colors for the G-STEEL lineup that combines different materials. The Bluetooth® connect button, the GST-B100 iconic disk indicator at 9 o’clock, and the G-SHOCK logo are accented with colors that are typical of those seen on high-tech gadgets. The case has a black ion plated (IP) finish, which combines with the edgy GST-B100 design to create a pair of exciting new models.
Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
Screw Lock Crown
Black ion plated bezel
200-meter water resistance
Tough Solar (Solar powered)
LED light (Super Illuminator)
Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
Dual time (Home city time swapping)
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
Measuring mode: split time
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Battery level indicator
Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case : 58.1×53.8×14.1mm
Total weight : 101g
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
CASIO G-SHOCK MENS 200M G-STEEL - GST-B100B-1A3DR
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.