With its 40.5mm diameter and a thickness of only 9.7mm, RAYMOND WEIL has achieved a successful watchmaking exercise with the freelancer GMT Worldtimer watch, thus offering a complex mechanism nestled in a model imbued with finesse.
The freelancer GMT Worldtimer watch is equipped with a rotating flange indicating 24 cities around the world located in each time zone. The dial is adorned with hands coated with Super-LumiNova®, for increased readability of the time. A simple adjustment made using the crown located at 4 o'clock towards the current location displays the local time, leaving the other 23 time zones also visible.
The timepiece features a stainless steel case and comes with a bronze bezel and two crowns. The green dial with gradient tones offers a play of chiaroscuro like the transition between day and night. Covered with Super-LumiNova®, the hands with blue or green emission enhance readability.
At the heart of the freelancer GMT Worldtimer is the Caliber RW4200, with a thickness of 4.1mm, a Swiss automatic movement with a power reserve of 50 hours. The bridges have a pearl finish on the lower surface and Côte de Genève on the upper surface, the oscillating weight decorated with Côtes de Genève. The movement is observed through a sapphire crystal, which will delight purists and fans of traditional watchmaking. The watch is accompanied by a calfskin strap with tone-on-tone stitching and a deployment clasp, with a double-push safety system.
|Mechanical with automatic winding and GMT function – RW3230
|Movement caliber height
|Round – Stainless steel and bronze
|Back of box
|Screwed down, with sapphire crystal
|100 m, 330 ft, 10 atm
|Sapphire with double-sided anti-reflective treatment
|Gradient green, applied indexes covered with Super-Luminova®, 24-hour zone with day and night indication + city zone with 24 cities
|At 6 o'clock
|Screwed down with groove, stamped RW at 2 o'clock, world map and Swiss federal cross at 4 o'clock
|Green genuine calfskin strap
|Stainless steel folding clasp with double-push safety system
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
Raymond Weil GMT Worldtimer Freelancer Men's Watch - R2765SBC52001
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.