38 time zones (38 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, city name display, daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World time city swapping
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split time
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-second increments and 1-minute increments)
Other: Progress beeper
Alarm/hourly time signal
5 daily alarms (with progress beeper)
Hourly time signal
Double LED light
LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Energy saving feature
Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
Battery level indicator
Approx. battery operating time:
7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
1 dial (countdown alert)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
Progress beeper on/off
Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
App connectivity feature
Auto time adjustment
Easy watch setting
Approximately 300 world time cities
Stopwatch data transfer
Time & place
Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
100-meter water resistance
Tough Solar (Solar powered)
Black ion plated case
Compatible band size: 145 to 215 mm
Case size: 47.8 × 51 × 10.8 mm
Weight: 62 g
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
Casio Edifice Black DialWatch
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.