Introducing new colors for the G-SHOCK lineup of GBD-100 sports watches. Black and white base coloring is combined with vivid light collecting resin and semitransparent resin for a dazzling design that contributes to the enjoyment of a wide range of activities.
Function-wise, these models employ Bluetooth® technology to allow access to a smartphone’s GPS for quicker calibration of distance measurements. Once calibration is done, the watch is able to perform more accurate running distance measurements, even when it is no longer connected to the phone.
Distance measurements used in combination with run time measurements let you keep track of your pace, and also enable use of an Auto Lap feature that automatically keeps track of times over a specific distance. Other standard features include a step tracker (pedometer), interval timers (up to 20 sets of five timers each), lap time measurement (up to 140 records for up to 100 runs), and calories burned measurement, all of which provide plenty of support for your daily training. In addition, new phone apps are now available to help you configure watch settings more easily and manage your workouts. In addition to Life Log and Activity History apps, you can automatically create a training plan based on targets specified by you.
The displays of these watches use a high-definition MIP LCD. Super Illuminator face illumination keeps face information easy to read, even in the dark. The soft urethane band material provides improved comfort, while a large number of band holes let you adjust the fit to your particular wrist. These watches connect with your phone via Bluetooth® to support auto time adjustment, phone notifications, step tracking, and other functions throughout the day. Battery life is approximately two years between replacements.
Case / bezel material: Resin
200-meter water resistance
LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run)
Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
User profile creation
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
* May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
4 daily alarms with snooze
Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours everyday.)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Size of case : 58.2×49.3×17mm
Total weight : 69g
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
CASIO G-SHOCK MENS 200M BLUETOOTH SPORTS - GBD-100SM-4A1DR
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.