A popular style in the art deco era of the 1920s and 1930s, square-faced watches are making a chic new revival. RAYMOND WEIL introduces this design in the form of our ever-classic and popular ladies’ toccata collection.
This new quartz model adopts a sophisticated art deco appeal with an elongated rectangular face and slim 6.25 mm case. This is our shallowest case design to date which gives a very sleek profile to this watch.
This timepiece of choice is available in several variations. The face comes in combinations of black roman numerals on a crisp white dial or alternating gold & diamond indexes on a mother-of-pearl face.
The sapphire crystal window is framed by a beveled rectangular case. The tiered design gives this watch an illusion of depth without the thickness. The watch is completed with RW logo signature upon the crown.
Unlike the classic round ladies’ toccata, this watch manages to nail a refined, retro aesthetic all the while remaining true to the Swiss craftsmanship and inspiration behind the collection.
|Movement caliber height
|22.6 mm x 28.1 mm
|50 m, 165 ft, 5 atm
|White, with Roman numerals
|At 3 o'clock
|With RW logo
|Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
Raymond Weil Toccata Ladies Stainless Steel Quartz Watch - R5925ST00300
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.