The Longines Elegant Collection
Discover the Longines The Longines Elegant Collection L4.310.0.87.6 Watch, manufactured in keeping with tradition for an elegance beyond compare
A definition of elegance
Since its earliest days, Longines has always focused on elegance. This quality can be found not only in its products but also in its communication, with the now famous slogan "Elegance is an attitude". So it comes as no surprise that the brand is now launching the Longines Elegant Collection, which comprises models that are the perfect embodiment of the classical design and sleek lines typical of Longines timepieces. Available in three sizes and fitted with self-winding, mechanical movements, these watches offer a broad choice of dials, each presenting its own definition of elegance.
- Case Back:
- Transparent case back with sapphire crystal
- Case set with 64 Top Wesselton IF-VVS diamonds, for a total of 0.435 carats
- Ø 29.00 mm
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel
- 8.50 mm
- Water Resistance:
- Water-resistant to 3 bar
- 66.4 g
- Lug Distance:
- 14 mm
- White mother-of-pearl
- Dial set with 13 Top Wesselton VS-SI diamonds, for a total of 0.029 carats
- Black hands
- Hour Markers:
- Diamond indexes
- Self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 45 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds and date
Bracelet / Strap
- Stainless steel
- With triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism
- We aim to dispatch all in-stock items from our warehouse within 2-5 business days. An email will be sent to you which will include all your tracking information once your order has been handed over to our courier partner.
- If an item is out of stock, we will email you as soon as possible to arrange a full refund or exchange.
- FREE shipping for all orders to any South African address.
- International delivery to Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana is available for some brands. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 7 days, assuming the item is not worn, scratched or damaged in any way, and includes all the original packaging.
Please contact us for any returns or exchanges
Please check the marking on the back of your watch case and refer to the following table to confirm
the degree of water resistance of your Seiko watch and the preferable conditions of use.
A watch’s water resistance is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to accidental shock. To preserve a watch’s water resistance as long as possible, please follow the precautions below:
- Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft dry cloth after removing it from the wrist in order to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band.
- After using a water resistant watch in ocean water, wash it in fresh water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Do not wash a water resistant watch while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not operate the crown or press a button when the watch is wet.
- A periodic overhaul service is recommended to check the water resistance of the watch regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
〇：OK, ✕：Not OK
Type of water resistance
For saturation diving
For scuba diving
Enhanced water resistance for
Water resistance for
Professional Diver's Watch
Accidental splashes and Contact with rain
Watch Longines The Longines Elegant Collection L4.310.0.87.6
WHY BUY FROM US?
- AUTHORISED ONLINE DEALERThe Watch Boutique is an authorised online stockist for all brands. This includes a full international warranty.
- FREE AND FAST DELIVERYShipping is free for all orders in South Africa. We dispatch all orders within 2-5 business days.
- SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONSIncluding Buy Now, Pay Later plans with PayFlex and Pay Just Now.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICEWe have a full on-site watch repair workshop to take care of all after-sales needs.